|• Do you hold back from being in relationship?
• Do you feel uncomfortable with your sexuality or your femininity?
• Are you yearning for the relationship that you deserve?
• Do you have many male friends, but somehow can’t find a partner?
• Do you feel there’s more to sex but aren’t sure what it is?
• Do you feel unable to enjoy sex?
• Do you have difficulty experiencing orgasm?
• Do you want to reclaim the innocence of your sexuality?
According to the Sexual Advice Association around 50% of women suffer from some type of sexual problem. Some surveys put this as high as 70% of women at some point in their lives. So, if you have sexual or intimacy issues, you’re not alone.
If you are experiencing sex and relationship issues (see my Sex & Intimacy Issues Page), my powerful and unique combination of talk therapy and hands-on bodywork (What is Psychosexual Somatics®) will empower you to resolve your problems quickly and effectively.
This work can also help to:
• Increase libido
• Re-empower your feminine
• Release tensions, emotion and trauma which is held in the body
• Open to love, intimacy and relationship
In our regular newsletter, my partner and fellow therapist, Louise Mazanti, PhD., describe ways in which you can overcome sexual and intimacy issues and become more fully alive.
Our newsletter also contains Special Offers, information on exciting workshops by other teachers and much more. I look forward to sharing with you!
Our flagship workshop.
"A life changing experience" (former participant) - a deep personal journey and a pre-requisite for joining the PST training
Workshop: Coming Home
and Evening Talk:
Love and Freedom
Workshop: Coming Home
Find out more about our workshops here
Buy our book
US Esalen Institute:
*** New Workshop ***
Biohack your Relationship
11th-16th November 2018
Libido article, Jan 2017
The Sun: The UK's first Sexual Wellness centre opens - Feb 2016
The Sun: Sexual Healing article - Jan 2016
Latest Blog Post:
Why Men Can't Hold Their Sexual Energy
Read my thoughts on sex in long term relationship: The Times, Feb 2015
Times Saturday magazine, Love & Sex: The End of Monogamy - 10th Jan 2015
Marie Claire: Sexual Anxiety, Aug 2014
Psychologies, Erotic Intelligence, June 2014
Is This the Future of Your Sex Life?
Read what Naomi Wolf has to say about my work in her latest book, Vagina: A New Biography